Centennial Tower

eandslee

Seeing those buildings down makes me really nervous now. Up until now, if it didn't come through we're just left with another memory of a building not built. Now if it falls through we've really destroyed a section of main street with some interesting looking buildings.

I know nothing. Insurance companies have pension funds. Money must go someplace.

Insurance companies do invest in real estate. Several of the big ones have divisions or dept. that participate in one aspect or another in development. Mutual and Prudential just to name two.

Edited by thatguy

The foundations are to be back filled with dirt. :( . No building now....

I knew it. All of this was just to look as if progress was being made. It also serves as a "clearing of the way" for when construction will finally start. When that will be, is anyone's guess.

Edited by eandslee

The only reason I do believe they demolished the buildings was to satisfy you guys. Every day... Has demo begun? Has demo begun? Has demo begun? Has demo begun? Has demo begun? When will it happen? Why? Someone's a spy here and this would at least show progress... Let things pan out instead of trying to get quickie gratification.

Welcome, Richmond's newest parking lot!

Edited by Cadeho

You make me laugh Cadeho. You are right "New parking lot" Bloomberg says there is no commercial money and messizine money costly prohibitive !! And commercial building's prices will decline at least 10% this year alone with more decline to arrive later.

Who could possible build now ?

You make me laugh Cadeho. You are right "New parking lot" Bloomberg says there is no commercial money and messizine money costly prohibitive !! And commercial building's prices will decline at least 10% this year alone with more decline to arrive later.

Who could possible build now ?

It is all Wilder's fault :P