GTA San Andreas now rated for adults!

cityboi

Yup thats right, the popular game for the PS2 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is now rated for adults only. The game makers have apparently cross the line by including a sexual mini-game where CJ is in the house having sex with women. You actually control what type of sex to have, positions and you control the rythm with your controller. You can even change angles. This part can only be played by using a codes and one of those devices similar to game shark. I've actually seen a video of it and its no super mario brothers. But becasue the scene is adult rated, I will not post links to the video, codes or screen shots, as we have minors that surf this forum. It would not be appropriate for me to post links to such material.

Grand Theft Auto has always been a contraversal game but San Andreas is the most obsene game in video game history. There will probabally be a market for these kind of games in the future even though there is outrage today. Look at television today. Things shown on tv today would have been unheard of in the 1950s. Video games with sex acts as part of game play will become common but you'll only find them in some stores and adult video and book stores.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another classic case of overreaction by censorship boards, its a part of a game that requires MASSIVE modification to watch it. This is similar to having easter eggs, and additional content on a DVD which doesn't affect the rating of a movie, this is not something that should affect the game's rating.

I heard about this. I cant believe that someone would condone putting this in a game to start with, and then not deleting it from the files when they deided it wasnt going to be used. Also, people who choose to figure out how to get to this kind of stuff need to get a life.

the parents weren't upset when their child could kill prostitutes and sell drugs, but show a little pixelated bumping and grinding, and they go crazy! (btw, it's really not that bad of a sex scene, as in the clothes are still on). plus, the only change this makes is that now instead of having to be 17 and older, you have to be 18 and older. whew, that's going to keep little billy safe at night now.....

I do think that they are over reacting about the game.  It's only a game!  Killing people in a game won't make someone want to go kill someone in real life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not the killing that's earning the game the AO rating, it's the sex minigame.

I do think that they are over reacting about the game.  It's only a game!  Killing people in a game won't make someone want to go kill someone in real life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next thing you will tell me is that watching people having sex won't make someone want to have sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived