Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolverine

Large Saginaw Panoramic

Very nice. They need to water the grass in the park. Then again, if they watered it, it would mean that the grass would grow, & then they'd have to pay to have it mowed.

Yeah, the grass used to be so lush and green a month ago. I think it's because they've been having a whole bunch of events in the park and everyone wrecked it by walking on it. Shame on people for coming downtown! :silly:

The Citizen's Bank Building looks much nicer in person than in any photos I've seen. The banking room inside is pretty nice, but of course you aren't allowed to take photos.

As far as the grass goes, having people trampling it certainly didn't help any. The heat probably did it in though. The grass in the very back of my yard is just as brown as that - the lack of shade (since we lost so many trees to the emerald ash borer) and lack of water has made it look really bad.

LOL. Lmich is an orphan to the Michigan forum. I'd say Lansing qualifies as a mid-Michigan city. I guess everyone moves into the sub-forums too quickly.

LOL. I was thinking we should just adopt Lansing into this forum. I only go to the Michigan forum to see which subforums have new posts. Every once in a while I notice some posts, but I'm usually days late.

Where to put Lansing has always been an issue. It doesn't really fit into mid Michigan, but there's not really enough discussion about the city for it to warrant its own subforum. That's why it has been delegated to the Michigan forum so far. The Michigan forum is dead though, since everyone just participates in the subforums. If you guys think we should roll Lansing into this subforum that's not a problem.

I think it'll be a good idea.

Besides, the Lansing area goes by "Mid Michigan", too. Maybe we'll get more Lansing forumers if they don't feel put off by the other mid Michigan forcing them into the dead forum. :)