Possible new moderator

cheeriokid61

So, this thread is all for thoughts. Just say who you think would make the best moderator for the Tennessee forum. If you are nominated and would not like to be nominated, just say so. This is just something to throw around and see what happens. If you want to say something, say something polite about people. Don't say why someone shouldn't be moderator. THAT IS VERY RUDE!!! We're not going to be rude. If you are nominated multiple times, just think about it. There are NO obligations AT ALL.

Don't think you have to be moderator if people want you to. No pressures at all.

I hope this isn't over the line. I have a feeling it might be, but I just want to try this out.

I think the best choices would be Dave, doormanpoet, sleepy, or rural king.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be fine with it, but I'm not going to push myself in this thread. If others would like me as the moderator I would be up to trying a go at it.

I do appreciate your nomination. Excluding myself though, Dave and Sleepy are the ones I would push for if they were willing as for reasons stated above.

I'm still thinking it over. You folks are pretty easy to get along with and I think would have an appreciation for the guidelines, so the job wouldn't be too tough. Time is generally tight for me, but I'm  here a lot anyway. The things going on in this state are important to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, but not me!

I say, get Heckles back in here! lol

Yeah, honestly, I can't complain. I have no idea what work goes into being a moderator, but I'm sure it's much more than I put into this site. So we should be happy for people who take the time to do this for us. We should especially thank monsoon, because he isn't even from TN, but he volunteered to be our moderator.

Thank you.

Thanks ricky. I've always found myself to be a bit commitment challenged, something I've told monsoon myself a time or two. I wouldn't want to do it if my distractions get the best of me. Marc, you hang in there for a while longer. We appreciate it and quite frankly, this forum rarely gets involved in rule violations of the serious sort. We could be SSP or SSC, but we're not. Those are lucky stars in my opinion.

^ What about you. Would you be interested in moderating?

I don't know what all is entailed in moderating, but I would think any of the regulars could moderate this fairly quiet regional forum without to much pressure on them.

A question that has not really been asked yet is: What monsoon is looking for in a moderator, if he is even looking for one at the moment at all?

Archived