Patou Moving to East

Patou is moving from Park Rd (in Dilworth) into the former Red Star Tavern space at Latta Pavilion. I didn't get a chance to read the entire Biz Journal article because my co-worker left in on the table at lunch, so I can't say if they're taking the whole 6,000 square feet.

If you like French food, it's a great place to go. Not too uppity at all and a great wine selection.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there once and I thought it was pretty good, but not spectacular. I think the new location will be great, though, and I'm glad to hear that a restaurant will be there. I can't imagine they will use that whole space, as it wasn't full in their small space on a Saturday night. I would like to see it be a little more casual than it was before.

Patou is moving from Park Rd (in Dilworth) into the former Red Star Tavern space at Latta Pavilion.  I didn't get a chance to read the entire Biz Journal article because my co-worker left in on the table at lunch, so I can't say if they're taking the whole 6,000 square feet.

If you like French food, it's a great place to go.  Not too uppity at all and a great wine selection.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is awesome news MC ! I am sad to see the Red Star absent from this location, but I am glad that wonderful corner on East is soon getting a new tenent.

A2

Archived