Feature: Grand Openings!

Florida

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Truly it does, the only difference was the location of the door... on the Parkway the door was on the right so everything was off to the left. At the new store the door is on the left so everything is off to the right. And this one has a pharmacy... Im not sure about the parkway.

I wouldnt have expected this to rule the thread... what about the KFC on cap cir and Appalachee.... that resturaunt has been full every time i pass.. and they have an All U Can consume deal. tough to get in and out of though. turning out of a turn lane, i expect the cap cir entrance to claim a few fender benders.

The closing of Barnes and NObles on Appalachee is interesting too. That is a huge opening, i think it used to be a theatre (office depot too) i saw lion king there...

The cvs, also on that intersection, seems to be doing well. Aside from its proximity to South wood's and the magnolia locations, that high traffic locale should suit it nicely.

Nice. And the intersection improvements are great too. I dont really have to wait at that intersection anymore... I cant wait to see how all the road improvemnts will add to our city's satelite pictures. The last ones i have seen, didn't have much southwood and none of the road works 6lane cap cir, appalachee, and the routes to our southern neighbors all will add to the scene.

Lighting is a big thing on capital circle... they need to get some street lights up on CC SE and NW (North of I-10) because its truly pitch dark in those areas, I'd hate to be stranded with a bad battery.

As far as the intersection improvements go, I really like the way they expanded it so when the road is widened, the intersection will be ready...

I've been growing extra excited about "Moving I-10 Forward"... I see the interchange improvements have already begun on Old Exit 29.

• 2 weeks later...

Kleman Plaza is once again open for lunch and dinner. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille will officially open Wednesday. The Jacksonville Beach-based chain serves up New Orleans-style cuisine. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday.

Kleman Plaza is once again open for lunch and dinner. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille will officially open Wednesday. The Jacksonville Beach-based chain serves up New Orleans-style cuisine. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been to the Harry's in Gainesville. Not too bad, but not somewhere I'd go on a regular basis.

• 2 months later...

I love the World Market!

We have one here in Covington, and they sell all kinds of different foods from other countries.

I was there last week, and I picked up Swedish Chocolate, and a Chinese Coffee mix. :lol:

WM sells everything from foreign coffee's, to foreign furniture and household items.

It's actually a very cool store, I've found many different foods and drinks from other countries there that I really like.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, so that's what they replaced my Barnes & Noble with..... <_< A group I belong to, we had weekly meetings at that Barnes & Noble, every Saturday afternoon, right until the weekend it closed. We were disappointed to have to move. There was one cute red-head that worked in the cafe. I hope they relocate.

I shall have to try the World Market when I go on that side of town.

• 9 months later...

Just letting every know that the Grand opening of Harbor Freight Tools opened Tuesday Aug 22. It it located on 1205 APALACHEE PKWY TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 in the Golds gym and Olive Garden shopping center. The prices for their tools are awsome!!!!! I purchases a Band Saw Table for 45$ and an electric fly swatter for 3.00...lol

Archived