Cook Out Open in Charlotte

f0xym0p

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, thanks to Cosmoboy's milkshake story I don't think I'll ever eat there.  :sick:

They don't have a website? Even Biscuitville has a website.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well like I said I "think" it was a one time experience. But, of course I never have been back. I really wasn't that impressed with Cook Out, it was like Sonic but not as good. The real only purpose for the place is if you have a 30 minute lunch break then you run there get your food and come back.

Well like I said I "think" it was a one time experience. But, of course I never have been back. I really wasn't that impressed with Cook Out, it was like Sonic but not as good. The real only purpose for the place is if you have a 30 minute lunch break then you run there get your food and come back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really cannot believe you think Sonic is better than Cook Out--I definitely disagree. Sonic's burgers do not even compare to Cook Out, nor does their grilled chicken. I think Cook Out tastes like they have a charcoal grill in there. They also have delicious onion rings along with numerous other things. Sonic does have more variety, but Cook Out tastes better.

About your experience, I don't really see why having a lot of chocolate syrup in your shake is gross. They make the shakes by mixing vanilla with whatever other flavor you want, so I guess either the person got a little happy with the chocolate or it wasn't mixed up well, but that doesn't usually happen.

I sound like a Cook Out spokesperson. :D

I really cannot believe you think Sonic is better than Cook Out--I definitely disagree. Sonic's burgers do not even compare to Cook Out, nor does their grilled chicken. I think Cook Out tastes like they have a charcoal grill in there. They also have delicious onion rings along with numerous other things. Sonic does have more variety, but Cook Out tastes better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. Man, we need to tell Cook-Out about your raves and get you some payola. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I totally agree with you, it's just I had a Sonic burger one time that I thought was awesome but I have never been back since. By the way I was just trying to make a comparison, that's all. :)

I have to say a big thanks for having this on the discussion board. I'm at UNCC and saw someone on campus with a cookout shake! I got so excited that I had to see if it really was here, or they were so into cookout that they brought it back from Raleigh. Nevertheless, this makes my day :)

Archived