Easrshot on Coffee St.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a very attractive building at the corner of Coffee and Brown Streets.  It has gaslights on the outer facade.  The Brown Street side is red brick, while the Coffee Street side (front) is painted gray or tan (I think it's something like that).  There are large graphic banners over the windows right now.  The pictures are of young people dancing.  Really COOL! B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this right across from The Corner Pocket? I remember seeing gaslights from upstairs and thought it was pretty cool. B)

I walked by last night also, and couldn't tell if they were open or not (this was earlier that you went by Skyliner - around 7:00 PM). There were people working inside, and an employee who saw us walk by said hello. The building looks great on the outside, and the inside looked cool also. I look forward to seeing what it's all about!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think that depends on your perspective. I knew this thread was about Earshot, so I immediately saw an ear. Then adfter I looked at it for a second I realized it was also the ES. Its a cool idea :)

I think that depends on your perspective. I knew this thread was about Earshot, so I immediately saw an ear. Then adfter I looked at it for a second I realized it was also the ES. Its a cool idea :)

• 4 months later...

Archived