Sharon and Morrison

DigitalSky

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Has anyone noticed that there is a two-three story building being erected next to the renovated Garden Secrets? The sign indicates Dee Dee is developing the building. It looks like office space.

I just saw them put skin on the staircases on either side of the complex.

I can't see how it could possibly be the new Bojangels. If it is, it will certainly rival the McDonalds.

I have also been surprised at how large the building is. I don't think there is anyway it could be a BoJangles, or at least not JUST a Bo's. Maybe a mixed-use building with a ground floor prototype Bo's with upper level office space, though that seems to be pushing the envelope for DeeDee.

• 2 months later...

yes, they are all reading UrbanPlanet... remember?

They are. This site is s huge source of info about what is happening in Charlotte. I suspect that is why the local media never mentions UP. This is the kind of site they would love to profile. UP has a huge following and is known internationally. But doing a story about this site would give away their best kept secret...

Archived