Norfolk Pics

rusthebuss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that looks like one heck of a nice facility. Looks like it seats quite a large number. If I'm ever up in Norfolk during baseball season I definately want to check Norfolk's AAA team and facility out if possible.

Thats Harbor Park. Seating capacity 12,069. In 1995, Baseball America selected it as the best minor-league ballpark in the country. Its a nice facility, even after 12 years. Not a bad seat in the house. And the baseball is pretty good too. The Norfolk Tides won the International League South Division this year. I have a few pictures from inside the park that I'll post later.

• 2 months later...

Thats Harbor Park. Seating capacity 12,069. In 1995, Baseball America selected it as the best minor-league ballpark in the country. Its a nice facility, even after 12 years. Not a bad seat in the house. And the baseball is pretty good too. The Norfolk Tides won the International League South Division this year. I have a few pictures from inside the park that I'll post later.

Where are those pics seven cities?? :whistling:

Archived