54 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Jags
    • Bucs
    • Fins

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not, I like all the Florida NFL teams, but the Fins will probably always be my number 1 favorite. When I was around 2 years old, my dad moved the family to Miami for a little bit, and they took me to the Orange Bowl to my first NFL game ever. I don't remember any of it, but to this day, anything in Miami is number 1 in my favorites. I actually have a ranking of my favorite NFL teams (there's only 4!):

1. Dolphins

2. Jaguars (hopefully will move to Jax in the future)

3. Bucs

4. Panthers (it's tough with having them and the Bucs in the same division, but they're like my hometown team!)

... so are Patriot fans all bandwagons?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be willing to say some of them! :P Come on, if you live in Florida for at least 10 years, you have to like one of the teams in the state! Sheesh, I'm from SC, and even though I like the Panthers, I will always love the Fins. If I lived in Jax for awhile, I could even place the Jags as #1 in my list and move the Fins to 2nd...but I don't know if that will happen. ;)

Despite living here for about 10 years before moving to Boston for college, I didn't get into football (or baseball) until moving up north. I have always been a much bigger fan of basketball and the NBA. Living in Orlando, I doubt I know anybody around here who has significant interest in one of Florida's NFL teams. The only football teams I really hear people root for around here are the UF, FSU, Miami college teams.

Also, I may have lived in NASCAR country for a while but I can't stand the "sport"...and I love cars. Give me F1, GT, rally racing over NASCAR any day of the week...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived