Free Concerts @ Copley Square

ezcheese

i have never been to one of WBOS's free concerts at copley square, but when i heard that Aimee Mann and Tracy Bonham were playing this thursday 7-28-05 at 5:30 i got excited! i love Aimee Mann's music, and i remember liking a couple of Tracy Bonham's songs in the late 90s.

Thursday, July 28th 5:30pm - Copley Square Concert with performances by Aimee Mann & Tracy Bonham!

has anyone been to one of these concerts at copley square? how was it?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ezcheese, getting ready for winter yet? heh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with this friggen heat wave lately, i feel like i never left NC. i walked around haymarket and the waterfront today and when i got home, i was drenched in sweat.

with this friggen heat wave lately, i feel like i never left NC. i walked around haymarket and the waterfront today and when i got home, i was drenched in sweat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats on posting the 10,000th reply in the New England section. :)

my gf and i had a good time last night at the show. of course, the batteries in my camera died before Aimee Mann even got on stage (i knew i should have charged them!), but i managed to get a couple of pics and a couple of short videos before the batteries croaked.

before the show:

copley.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived