Introduce Yourself

Mith242

What's up everyone. I've been reading this board for the past couple of weeks and I finally decided to join. I live in Maumelle and this is a great source to get info of what's going on around the state. Keep it up guys.

Glad to have you join in. :D

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Howdy all,

I already introduced myself on the Arkansas Roll Call thread, but I'll do it again here.

I live in Fayetteville, and I'm a grad student @ the UA working on a Master of Public Administration, emphasis in Community Development. A friend turned me on to this forum, and I'm looking forward to participating.

Thanks to everyone who already welcomed me on the other thread. Glad to be here!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I have been a guest visitor to this forum for at least a year if not more, and I am not really sure why I didn't join before now. It's been wonderful to read all the new whispers and news on NWA and AR developments in general, I appreciate everyone's time and effort in sharing this with the public.

My name is Sara, and I live in Rogers, but work in Fayetteville. My husband and I moved from LR three years ago, and have never looked back. For six years now I have been a Broker that works directly with condominium developers, and our family has completed several developments both residential and commercial in nature in Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Florida.

I look forward to being a member here :)

Hello,

I have been a guest visitor to this forum for at least a year if not more, and I am not really sure why I didn't join before now. It's been wonderful to read all the new whispers and news on NWA and AR developments in general, I appreciate everyone's time and effort in sharing this with the public.

My name is Sara, and I live in Rogers, but work in Fayetteville. My husband and I moved from LR three years ago, and have never looked back. For six years now I have been a Broker that works directly with condominium developers, and our family has completed several developments both residential and commercial in nature in Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Florida.

I look forward to being a member here :)

• 2 months later...

Just joined up here. The name is Joe. Live in West Little Rock. My background is in broadcast radio. Got booted out after a format change and I'm now working customer service for Blue Cross ... Woo Hoo! I hit 50 in 08. Married with no kids. We love animals and I like working at the computer. My website is ezvoiceworks.com. I like talking politics.

• 8 months later...

Hi all,

I'm 31, recently learned how to ride a bicycle, and have been avidly riding for the past 2 months, I love the bike trails, and my house is very close to them all. Today was the first day I went to work without driving my car. I'm a little nervous on the ride home since it'll be close to midnight on the trail. I'm a big guy though, so I'm not scared. Anyways, looking to learn more about the bike culture, and hopefully lose all my baby fat. :P

Hi all,

I'm 31, recently learned how to ride a bicycle, and have been avidly riding for the past 2 months, I love the bike trails, and my house is very close to them all. Today was the first day I went to work without driving my car. I'm a little nervous on the ride home since it'll be close to midnight on the trail. I'm a big guy though, so I'm not scared. Anyways, looking to learn more about the bike culture, and hopefully lose all my baby fat. :P

My husband "Stormcrow73" and I moved our family back to Arkansas in October 2007 after living 7 years in the Baltimore, MD area. I'm interested in the residential and commercial growth that is booming in many areas of our state, particularly in the Little Rock and Northwest areas of the state. We live in Maumelle which is experiencing a trememdous amount of growth right now.

My husband "Stormcrow73" and I moved our family back to Arkansas in October 2007 after living 7 years in the Baltimore, MD area. I'm interested in the residential and commercial growth that is booming in many areas of our state, particularly in the Little Rock and Northwest areas of the state. We live in Maumelle which is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I discovered this forum when I was trying to find out about a restaurant from my childhood days in Lake Wylie, NC believe it or not. The thing that is so cool is I am really excited about the progress in NW Arkansas and have lived here since 2003 P.S.E. (pre starbucks era) . Before then I lived in Little Rock and St. Louis and was always intrigued with the differences in each region.

I'll post up often.

Hi all. I discovered this forum when I was trying to find out about a restaurant from my childhood days in Lake Wylie, NC believe it or not. The thing that is so cool is I am really excited about the progress in NW Arkansas and have lived here since 2003 P.S.E. (pre starbucks era) . Before then I lived in Little Rock and St. Louis and was always intrigued with the differences in each region.

I'll post up often.

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I really like this forum and am interested in what's happening north of the River in Argenta. It seems there is the potential for quality growth and development there and many great opportunities for creating a an impressive urban core over the next 5-10-or 20 years. Does anyone know whether there is any move afoot to do any type of planning to guide growth in the right direction?

Also,

What is the best way to use this forum, I'm still a little confused as to how it works.

Thanks

Hello All,

I really like this forum and am interested in what's happening north of the River in Argenta. It seems there is the potential for quality growth and development there and many great opportunities for creating a an impressive urban core over the next 5-10-or 20 years. Does anyone know whether there is any move afoot to do any type of planning to guide growth in the right direction?

Also,

What is the best way to use this forum, I'm still a little confused as to how it works.

Thanks