Introduce Yourself

Mith242

I saw one of the moderators that seems to visit us, Metro.m I believe. Looked like he was posting and eventually timed out or something. But it does look like we have one moderator that looks around. Some of the others might but I never see them on or see them post.

Edited by Mith242

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one of the moderators that seems to visit us, Metro.m I believe. Looked like he was posting and eventually timed out or something. But it does look like we have one moderator that looks around. Some of the others might but I never see them on or see them post.

I'm around quite a bit and keep tabs of what you all are doing. :shades: You all have a very nice and active forum. I like coming over and reading up on whats going on in my neighboring state across the Mississippi. Arkansas's progress is really impressing me.

Let me chime in too and say that I like looking around the various forums. I've been quite impressed with what I've seen, especially in the Little Rock postings. I haven't been to LR in a long time, but it sure looks like it's time for another visit.

Congrats from this Nashville guy on the success of your forum.

I think it would be nice to see some forumers from the Texarkana area. But at the rate the AR forum is growing, I'm sure there will be some forumers from that area soon..

Yes southern Arkansas is certainly one area that needs more representation on the forum. Texarkana and Pine Bluff are both sizeable cities in southern Arkansas. I'm also hoping eventually someone from the Ft Smith/Van Buren area comes on board too.

Yes southern Arkansas is certainly one area that needs more representation on the forum. Texarkana and Pine Bluff are both sizeable cities in southern Arkansas. I'm also hoping eventually someone from the Ft Smith/Van Buren area comes on board too.

Someone who represents Conway pretty well would also be nice.

Welcome! This should be interesting.... Woohoo for central Arkansas.
Awesome, Welcome to the Forum GSCullum!!!
Welcome to the Arkansas forum GSCullum. It will be nice to hear more from a Conway perspective.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be happy to bring something new to the table.

• 2 weeks later...