Introduce Yourself

Mith242

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just noticed that the Arkansas forum doesn't say it has a moderator anymore. I wonder when that happened. Hope we didn't make anyone feel unwelcome. But so far I think we've conducted ourselves pretty well and haven't had any problems to cause the great need of a moderator. Although I wouldn't mind having someone coming in and participating a little.

Another great feet accomplished today.

The Arkansas Forum has had 4000 POSTS!!!!!!!

:yahoo: HOORAY :yahoo::yahoo:

Wow, I knew we were getting closer but I didn't think it would happen quite this soon. I could have sworn I had checked a few hours ago and we still had a little way to go. I didn't think there had been that much activity tonight. Well anyway congrats to everyone for making this possible. It was obviously a good decision to go ahead with an Arkansas forum. Luckily we've managed to do a little better than some of the other newer southern sub-forums. Maybe we'll eventually be able to catch up to some of the other southern states one of these days. :D

Figure I might as well go ahead and say hi...

My name's Jake. I am 16 years old and a junior in high school.I live in Douglasville, GA, which is one of Atlanta's largest and oldest suburbs (by date the city was incorporated). It is about 20 mileswest of Atlanta. My hobbies include: Acting, Writing (stories, I hate essays), Video games (especially Ratchet and Clank, which is why it is my avatar), All things Atlanta, photography, urban planning, architecture, TV (especially "Cheers" and several Britcoms like Blackadder, Coupling, Last of the Summer Wine, Are You Being Served, My Family, etc.).

Figure I might as well go ahead and say hi...

My name's Jake. I am 16 years old and a junior in high school.I live in Douglasville, GA, which is one of Atlanta's largest and oldest suburbs (by date the city was incorporated). It is about 20 mileswest of Atlanta. My hobbies include: Acting, Writing (stories, I hate essays), Video games (especially Ratchet and Clank, which is why it is my avatar), All things Atlanta, photography, urban planning, architecture, TV (especially "Cheers" and several Britcoms like Blackadder, Coupling, Last of the Summer Wine, Are You Being Served, My Family, etc.).

Welcome to the Arkansas forum Jake!!!

In the Louisiana forum, I posted a topic about development going on in the Shreveport/Bossier city area. I hope it will be able to help draw some attention to UP from north Louisiana, and maybe southern Arkansas.

Does anyone have any information on say the Texarkana area, or any large southern AR city. I would love to see more forumers on UP from north LA and south AR, and I think posting topics about those areas would help bring those forumers here.

In the Louisiana forum, I posted a topic about development going on in the Shreveport/Bossier city area. I hope it will be able to help draw some attention to UP from north Louisiana, and maybe southern Arkansas.

Does anyone have any information on say the Texarkana area, or any large southern AR city. I would love to see more forumers on UP from north LA and south AR, and I think posting topics about those areas would help bring those forumers here.

It could help. I do visit the Lousiana forum, but my knowledge is rather limited so I don't tend to post a whole lot. One thing that I'd like to suggest is perhaps a topic with pictures. Even if you don't have a camera yourself maybe you could find some pics on the internet and post. Aporkalypse recently started a topic with Little Rock pics and I believe so far all of them are just ones found on the internet. I also admit I haven't been around as much because I've been spending more time over here.