Introduce Yourself

Mith242

Thanks for the tip Mith, I'll try it. I will be driving up to Texarkana around New Years, and I hope to have a camera by then, so I should be able to post some of my own pictures from NW Louisiana and SW Arkansas in the next month or so.

And I dont blame you for hanging around the Arkansas forum so much, there seems to be a new post every 5 seconds on here! :P

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip Mith, I'll try it. I will be driving up to Texarkana around New Years, and I hope to have a camera by then, so I should be able to post some of my own pictures from NW Louisiana and SW Arkansas in the next month or so.

And I dont blame you for hanging around the Arkansas forum so much, there seems to be a new post every 5 seconds on here! :P

I look forward to the pics. :D

^The post count for the overall Arkansas forum (as it appears on the Southeast USA forum page) counts the posts of all the subforums in with the count of the original Arkansas forum.

Okay I see, I thought maybe some of the other states were having those responses split up. Guess it's pretty interesting that such a small not particularly urban state seems to be doing so well here.

Edited by Mith242

Okay I see, I thought maybe some of the other states were having those responses split up. Guess it's pretty interesting that such a small not particularly urban state seems to be doing so well here.

You would think that, states like Texas and California would have some of the most active forums on UrbanPlanet, and the smaller New England states would have very little action in their forums, but it is just the opposite.

Edited by NCB

You would think that, states like Texas and California would have some of the most active forums on UrbanPlanet, and the smaller New England states would have very little action in their forums, but it is just the opposite.

Yeah it's funny how all of this just seems to work out.

Weee.... i didn't notice :-D

I'm really proud of the Arkansas forum, Mith and Matt particularly.

Yes, yes, I must brag: I was the first member of Urbanplanet from Arkansas. Eerr...at least the ffirst active one. Hhehe.

I haven't been too active lately though....too hectic of a schedule.

Weee.... i didn't notice :-D

I'm really proud of the Arkansas forum, Mith and Matt particularly.

Yes, yes, I must brag: I was the first member of Urbanplanet from Arkansas. Eerr...at least the ffirst active one. Hhehe.

I haven't been too active lately though....too hectic of a schedule.

Congrats Johnny. Yes everyone should know that Johnny played a very important role in getting the Arkansas forum. There had been people from Arkansas before but I don't think any were ever able to help get enough interest going to start an Arkansas forum. Johnny was here before I was and had already got the ball rolling.

Hello everyone...I have been viewing the board for some time, just haven't ever posted. I am from Siloam Springs, and currently attend the University of Arkansas. I like the growth that is taking place in the state and especially NWA. I will post mainly on NWA issues however, may post a little about central arkansas.

Hey Razorbackfan, welcome to the board. Nice to see someone from Siloam Springs. I know it isn't as big as some of the other northwest Arkansas cities, but I think it's got some potential. I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, I'd like to congratulate Mith on now having the 10th largest posting count on Urban Planet!!!

Congrats Mith!!!

Are you serious? Gee I didn't think I was quite that prolific. :lol: Guess I didn't know you could look stuff up like that. What's really sad is I haven't even been a member here that long.

Edited by Mith242