Introduce Yourself

Mith242

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's been said yet, but I'd like to congratule Aprokalypse on achieving the status of Hamlet. I could be really late on this, but it's worth congratulating.

Congratulations Aporkalypse!!!

Congrats and he just hit 300 post on the Arkansas forum too. Since we seem to be looking at everyone's post numbers recently. :D

Another bit of Good news.

Arkansas has passed the 6000 POST MARK!!!!!

AWESOME WORK GUYS!!!!!

Everyone must have been busy after I left last night. When I finally stopped posting I noticed we still had a way to go. I also have noticed we seem to be getting noticed. We had another moderator come by and post some in the northwest Arkansas subforum. We're also getting closer to Georgia. :D

Yet another milestone, the Arkansas forum has passed up the Georgia forum. Of course unlike some of the other forums we've passed the Georgia one is active so it's possible they could pass us back up. But seeing how active the Arkansas forum has been recently we may not have to worry about that. I realize not all of our topics are to everyone's taste here. Maybe some are somewhat 'frivolous' to some, but I'm been really impressed what has been done on here by everyone. For such a small lowly populated state we've done a great job. Good job everyone is making the Arkansas forum what it is today. :D

Yet another milestone, the Arkansas forum has passed up the Georgia forum. Of course unlike some of the other forums we've passed the Georgia one is active so it's possible they could pass us back up. But seeing how active the Arkansas forum has been recently we may not have to worry about that. I realize not all of our topics are to everyone's taste here. Maybe some are somewhat 'frivolous' to some, but I'm been really impressed what has been done on here by everyone. For such a small lowly populated state we've done a great job. Good job everyone is making the Arkansas forum what it is today. :D

Yes, Thanks to all!!!!

Yet another milestone, the Arkansas forum has passed up the Georgia forum.

Next up, the Tallahassee forum, which is extremely active, and has over 6,700 posts.

This one will be the biggest test so for the AR forum. The Tallahassee forum was started around the same time that the Louisiana forum was started, so it is even newer than the AR forum.

Next up, the Tallahassee forum, which is extremely active, and has over 6,700 posts.

This one will be the biggest test so for the AR forum. The Tallahassee forum was started around the same time that the Louisiana forum was started, so it is even newer than the AR forum.

That could take a while, but give us a month :thumbsup:

I think the easier ones to pass up have happened. I have wondered if we might be able to catch up on Tennessee. But either way I think it will be a while. We tend to go in cycles. I figure we have a slow period coming up eventually before things get really hot again.

I think the easier ones to pass up have happened. I have wondered if we might be able to catch up on Tennessee. But either way I think it will be a while. We tend to go in cycles. I figure we have a slow period coming up eventually before things get really hot again.

That is true.

Georgia was about 1000 ahead of us for a few months.