Little Rock's 300 3rd Tower

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The 300 3rd Tower website has updated their construction photo. It includes the crain; as well as a view of the floor of the second level of the parking area.

Thanks for the update Skirby. I didn't bother walking by it the last time I was there. Didn't think I'd be able to see much at night. Although I thought I could see a crane at one point and wondered if it was for that development.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out today that the crane working on the 300 Third Tower is about 20 feet taller than the building will be. Cnostruction Photo with Crane

Thanks for the update Skirby. If you guys remember the couple of pics I took of this a while back ago. You can see it in that pic of the crane. Over where that little white house is in the ATR. Guess I just thought that was interesting. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the updated construction photo Skirby!!

I can tell this tower is going to take a few years until completition. I'd say early 2008.

When this floor is completed the retail and parking will be finished. Condo floors will begin and no more ramps to build. Also, when floors 5/17 go up the size of the building is alot less than the parking/retail space. I think it will be topped out by the end of the year.

How long until you think it will be completly done.

Think about all the walls, electrical, interior design, etc.

I don't see it going past 2007 but I could be wrong. The builder only has to finish out 9 floors. The top 4 are made up of shell units. As for the lower 4 levels all are for parking except the ground floor.

The builder list March 2007 as the scheduled completion date.

I am having a hard time envisioning what the tower will look like from different views in the city.

Will you be able to see it as you approach downtown from the west on 630? What about as you are leaving the airport headed into the city on the interstate? Will it block the view as you come into the city from NLR as you pass the Clinton Library?

Archived