Little Rock's 300 3rd Tower

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pic updates skirby. :D

The second picture is almost from the site you took one of yours. Yours centers on the Acxiom building while I was going for the 300 building. When I saw yours I realized I had been there on Monday. I tried to get the shot a few weeks ago but it was too dark and did not turn out.

The second picture is almost from the site you took one of yours. Yours centers on the Acxiom building while I was going for the 300 building. When I saw yours I realized I had been there on Monday. I tried to get the shot a few weeks ago but it was too dark and did not turn out.

Yeah I saw that when you posted yours. To be honest I guess I was so busy focusing on the Acxiom Building I didn't notice the 300 building from that vantage point. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The Arkansas Democrat Gazette has a story today about the building. It says a new floor is added every 8 days with it being topped out in mid-July. Also, it says that 60 of the units have been sold at this time.

Do you know how many total units there are?

Do you know how many total units there are?

The are 98 total units. According to MT's website there are only four units left on the four top levels. These are all shell units. There were 19 of these units to start of with. The final cost for some of these units, when completed, will be over $1 million.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to the 14th floor. It was overcast and it is hard to see but glass is being installed on the 5th floor.

It is an impressive building in person - very imposing in the skyline. The stone and copper base is definitely posh - the copper will climb the south facade and form the overarching roof which cantilevers over the north facade.

It is an impressive building in person - very imposing in the skyline. The stone and copper base is definitely posh - the copper will climb the south facade and form the overarching roof which cantilevers over the north facade.

I was up there last weekend and noticed this. I didn't know about the copper, it makes me really interesting in seeing the finish product.

• 2 weeks later...

Skirby,

I'm pretty sure that the building is to be 18 floors, not 17 as originally designed. Another floor was approved around the time construction began.

The 17th floor is the last residential level and full floor. An 18th floor will be made up of a party room and outdoor deck.

• 2 weeks later...

The building was "topped off" today as the steel for the 18th story was completed.

According to the Arkansas Times blog today: "We hear from Moses Tucker this morning that they'll be topping out their 18-story 300 Third condo project Thursday morning."

Anyway it will be nice to see the final project.

According to the Arkansas Times blog today: "We hear from Moses Tucker this morning that they'll be topping out their 18-story 300 Third condo project Thursday morning."

Anyway it will be nice to see the final project.

I have Tuesday/Thursday dyslexia, apparently.

Archived