Guangzhou Twin Towers

Christian

Guangzhou Twin Towers

Guangzhou - China

On the prospecting of Guangzhou's 21st Century CBD - Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou Twin Tower are planned being a pair of iconic high-rise fixing multi- functions of hotel, conference, tourism and commercial activities etc, it also bears the landmark role for Guangzhou. The West Tower is taken as outstanding project that to be started in a quickening pace while the East Tower construction plans to be at a cautious step.

The International Design Contest Invitation for Guangzhou Twin Tower (West Tower) was commenced July 2004, which draws 15 design companies' attention world wide, 12 of those delivered in the blueprints.

备受瞩目的广州双塔将作为广州市21世纪CBD――珠江新城的标志性建筑之一,在广州新城市中轴线与珠江交会地段形成北岸两幢超高双塔、南岸观光塔的三足鼎立之势,成为广州城市景观中明显而突出的视觉焦点。

广州双塔(西塔)的建筑设计方案已由参加该项目国际竞赛的12家设计单位完成,并经过专家技术评审和公众投票评选,评选出了

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

All of those designs are absolutely mind blowing, but i am surprised by the choice of the winner. I would have chosen numbers 10, 9, 6, 4, or 1. However my decisions were made based on purely aesthetic reasons. I'm sure the winner was a much more practical choice.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived