Millenia Parc

Jaybee

Wow, that is the first I have seen of the developer's conceptual rendering of the mid rise. I just bought a Centex townhome at Millenia Parc and i'm excited:) I can walk to the shops and to the restaurant. Great area to invest. I hear there is talk of putting in an elementary school across the street on Millenia Blvd. And a firestation. You can't go wrong being down the street from the Mall of Millenia...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'm just resurrecting this thread. I just moved from Portland, OR to Orlando this week and received a shock that the condo I was planning on moving into this February are being converted to rental units. These are the Fountains at Millenia over on Oakridge and Millenia. I was lucky to secure a place in the Millenia Parc townhouse project being constructed by Centex Homes. Does anyone know if the highrise from the orignal plans are still a go? I also heard that the developer of the Gardens of Millenia has delayed his permits to start construction of the Gardens of Millenia just accross the street. I also heard a rumor that the parcel of land adjacent to the new fire station is going to be a free-standing Starbucks.

• 3 weeks later...

I was one of the first to buy a townhouse in Millinnum Parc. Love it here so far. My places is right next to the fire station, would be nice to see a Starbucks. As far as I know the Condo building is still planed but with the market the way it is now my be a few years. The Gardens now scheduled to open late next year.

I'm just resurrecting this thread. I just moved from Portland, OR to Orlando this week and received a shock that the condo I was planning on moving into this February are being converted to rental units. These are the Fountains at Millenia over on Oakridge and Millenia. I was lucky to secure a place in the Millenia Parc townhouse project being constructed by Centex Homes. Does anyone know if the highrise from the orignal plans are still a go? I also heard that the developer of the Gardens of Millenia has delayed his permits to start construction of the Gardens of Millenia just accross the street. I also heard a rumor that the parcel of land adjacent to the new fire station is going to be a free-standing Starbucks.

• 2 months later...

I noticed a sign on the corner of John Young Parkway and Millenia Blvd where the proposed high-rise condo/retail tower is/was supposed to be built and it shows a sign saying "Coming soon the GOOD LIFE". I'm wondering if this is a church or some religious TV station? I really dont want to see some huge TV tower next to my place.

I noticed a sign on the corner of John Young Parkway and Millenia Blvd where the proposed high-rise condo/retail tower is/was supposed to be built and it shows a sign saying "Coming soon the GOOD LIFE". I'm wondering if this is a church or some religious TV station? I really dont want to see some huge TV tower next to my place.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OBJ - Developer to start $16M-$20M retail element of Millenium Parc

RQ Holdings Corp. plans to build a new $16 million-$20 million retail center in the 34-acre Millenium Parc neighborhood to cater to the residential growth popping up near the Mall at Millenia.

Winter Springs-based RQ Holdings is finalizing construction plans for a 43,000-square-foot shopping center at the southwest corner of John Young Parkway and Millenia Boulevard.

The firm is working with Daly Design Group Inc. and GTC Engineering Corp. on the final planning. Guy Butler Architect LLC is the designer, while McCree Inc. is completing the construction documents, says Richard Quaid, owner and president of RQ Holdings.

In April, the firm will pull construction permits and McCree will begin taking bids for subcontractors, with construction beginning as early as June, says Quaid.

OBJ - Developer to start $16M-$20M retail element of Millenium Parc

RQ Holdings Corp. plans to build a new $16 million-$20 million retail center in the 34-acre Millenium Parc neighborhood to cater to the residential growth popping up near the Mall at Millenia.

Winter Springs-based RQ Holdings is finalizing construction plans for a 43,000-square-foot shopping center at the southwest corner of John Young Parkway and Millenia Boulevard.

The firm is working with Daly Design Group Inc. and GTC Engineering Corp. on the final planning. Guy Butler Architect LLC is the designer, while McCree Inc. is completing the construction documents, says Richard Quaid, owner and president of RQ Holdings.

In April, the firm will pull construction permits and McCree will begin taking bids for subcontractors, with construction beginning as early as June, says Quaid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived