The Strand

jgprather

Hey everyone-

I've been hearing about The Strand for a little while. I visit UP once in a whilel. Is there a site set up for this project yet? I really want to have an apt. downtown within a year and like to know all that's happening dowtown.

What style will The Strand be? Completion date?

thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JG: From the renderings I have seen, the Strand will basically be a smaller version of the Peninsula, which is pictured here:

http://www.thepeninsulacondos.com/

By the way, the web site seems to indicate that only 10 units remain unsold (if I read it right), so perhaps they might consider expanding the Pen. We will see.

By the way, the web site seems to indicate that only 10 units remain unsold (if I read it right), so perhaps they might consider expanding the Pen.  We will see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that was hilarious when I read it. All I could picture was an expensive version of Emerald City from HBO's "Oz". :lol:

Archived