Costs Soar For Trump Tower

bobliocatt

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't a surprise as this seems to happen more often than not for developments of this scope. From those I've talked to in-the-know, this shouldn't impact anticipated the ground breaking which is set to take place in the next few weeks (although there appears to be alot of work taking place already).

This isn't a surprise as this seems to happen more often than not for developments of this scope. From those I've talked to in-the-know, this shouldn't impact anticipated the ground breaking which is set to take place in the next few weeks (although there appears to be alot of work taking place already).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwwwwwww (sniff) I am so mad...I may have to forego on the chromed 20's for my Bentley.........Damn (sigh) :whistling:

If you have a reservation for Trump Tower Tampa, you may have to dig deeper to pay for it.

Developers say they underestimated the cost of building the 52-story, 190-unit tower under construction downtown along the Hillsborough River.

Costs Soar For Trump Tower

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The future owners can eat it. If they have a problem with it and bail out, then somebody else will buy.

I drove past the site yesterday and it looked like foundation prep worked was well underway, however, I've yet to see any press on a ground breaking. Does anyone know what's up? There are two large cranes on site and it appears that this tower underway.

Archived