Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobliocatt

Costs Soar For Trump Tower

15 posts in this topic

If you have a reservation for Trump Tower Tampa, you may have to dig deeper to pay for it.

Developers say they underestimated the cost of building the 52-story, 190-unit tower under construction downtown along the Hillsborough River.

This isn't a surprise as this seems to happen more often than not for developments of this scope. From those I've talked to in-the-know, this shouldn't impact anticipated the ground breaking which is set to take place in the next few weeks (although there appears to be alot of work taking place already).

This isn't a surprise as this seems to happen more often than not for developments of this scope. From those I've talked to in-the-know, this shouldn't impact anticipated the ground breaking which is set to take place in the next few weeks (although there appears to be alot of work taking place already).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwwwwwww (sniff) I am so mad...I may have to forego on the chromed 20's for my Bentley.........Damn (sigh) :whistling:

If you have a reservation for Trump Tower Tampa, you may have to dig deeper to pay for it.

Developers say they underestimated the cost of building the 52-story, 190-unit tower under construction downtown along the Hillsborough River.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The future owners can eat it. If they have a problem with it and bail out, then somebody else will buy.

Ya...I dont think we have to worry about the Donald, he'll get his money and it will be built

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/business/12250045.htm

Use this reg (if it asks)

Login: [email protected]

Pass: notrack1

Ya...I dont think we have to worry about the Donald, he'll get his money and it will be built

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/business/12250045.htm

Use this reg (if it asks)

Login: [email protected]

Pass: notrack1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

again via bayciti

I'm pretty sure that this happened to one or two of the other recent developments in the Channel District, including the Meridian.

TTT will really enhance the Tampa skyline in a couple years, especially from the South, driving up Bayshore Blvd. :thumbsup:

I drove past the site yesterday and it looked like foundation prep worked was well underway, however, I've yet to see any press on a ground breaking. Does anyone know what's up? There are two large cranes on site and it appears that this tower underway.

any renderings for the tower yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's a good one in our Tampa Development Thread at the top... just scroll down a little bit. Also, they have some up at trumptowertampa.com I think.

Does anyone know if there will be a camera installed at TTT so we can observe the construction progress? Just curious. . .