Some Nashville proposals and projects

tnwalker

Didn 't know where to put this but while downtown today I noticed that construction on the lofts next to the Kress is finally underway. I passed by the building earlier in the week and saw no activitiy so this is recent. Project development websites show this as completed but only the Kress has been completed. The building I'm refering to is the one at the mouth of the Arcade.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got an Excavator and a bulldozer working at the site across from the Hampton Inn on 4th. Looks like there were some trenches being made and some leveling as well. The threnches could just be digging or demo of some large pieces of foundation left behind from a few months ago. I was going too fast to get a great look, but the dozer was certainly leveling the site.

The site has been littered with markers (little pieces of wood and bright orange flags)

Whats going on here??? Getting ready for paving???

I think that will be a surface parking lot until the CC is approved. After that the site will more than likely be the location of the new CC hotel. If I am not mistaken, the property is owned by an investment /real estate company out of CA. The name escapes me right now, but I am sure someone can remember for me.

Just heard of another proposed project one block south of Broadway by John Albamont. It would be at least six floors tall and stand on 4th Ave. just south of Gateway (next to the church??) and adjacent to Albamont's "The Rutledge" nightclub. It would be just to the west of the proposed 25-story 'beachfront' condo tower by the Lebanon group.

This project would be mixed use office/residential.

Just heard of another proposed project one block south of Broadway by John Albamont. It would be at least six floors tall and stand on 4th Ave. just south of Gateway (next to the church??) and adjacent to Albamont's "The Rutledge" nightclub. It would be just to the west of the proposed 25-story 'beachfront' condo tower by the Lebanon group.

This project would be mixed use office/residential.

The Big River building project of Tower Investsments is under going yet another redesign. The roof will have a party room and plaza deck on the Broadway side. Otherwise, its a shell project waiting on tenants for the 2nd and 3rd floors. As best I understand the Historical Commission isn't going to be involved.

Archived