Congrats To All The Kress Block Tower are Approved

blah509

I meant to say Tower(s) :thumbsup:

I am on the lookout for an article or rendering somewhere....Please post if anyone finds one

The Tampa City Council has approved the Kress block project (approx 975 units)......Though...I have heard they aren't the most beautiful of creatures, but for 130k......I may over look it.

Thanks to all who have emailed, called, or harassed the council!!!

g

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant to say Tower(s)  :thumbsup:

I am on the lookout for an article or rendering somewhere....Please post if anyone finds one

The Tampa City Council has approved the Kress block project (approx 975 units)......Though...I have heard they aren't the most beautiful of creatures, but for 130k......I may over look it. 

g

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just found BayCiti has some news on it

http://www.bayciti.net/

g

I meant to say Tower(s)  :thumbsup:

g

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The tribune today shows the old rendering. I thought maybe they changed the design. It may take a while until the 44 story rendering is released. The council members mentioned a "tunnel effect". Downtowns should have a tunnel effect!

Here, here!

Glad they saw the light. Looking forward to seeing what the final design for both projects will be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just tried to email the Doran Jason Group but am having an error with email? Anybody else want to try? Please ask if any updated renderings are ready? When will the rendering of the taller building be available to the public? When is demolition and construction to start? And please ask if their group has any more plans for Tampa or St. Pete.

Archived