Fulton / Rockett's Landing

wrldcoupe4

Then they need to:

1. say they are going northward

2. correct the rendering because the tower is not across Orleans

If there are plans to build this tower across Orleans, the plans and renderings should reflect that.

They do. Go to the preview center and you will see.

Osborne Tnpk (Rt 5) is to the east. Orleans is the northernmost boundary. Delaware or Hudson is the southernmost boundary. The river is the western boundary. Old Main is not a part of the project as of yet, although they plan to extend a new road through the site to be named Old Main St. But Old Main ends at Orleans and Old Main is a direct N-S street as Orleans is a perfect E-W street. I'm confused about the direction you're talking about Coupe.

Edited by Cadeho

Not for phase one and how can you ignore their rendering? It matches with the exact lay of the land and their maps. This will not be across Orleans. Maybe another unshown tower, but not that one we've seen.

I am not ignoring the rendering. I went over the renderings with the owners. The tower actually sits in what is considered Phase I, but will be built with Phase II. That little slither of land is in Richmond proper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice, TBurban. Rockett's landing is shaping up to look like a place where I could one day live... assuming I get a job that makes enough...

You and me both! Another thing the man had said, is that the sale rate of these units are going surprisingly fast, being that there's no open model. People are buying for the location and amenities. Speaking of amenities, there will be a movie theater, marinas, pools, parks, an amphitheater, clubhouse and so on. I'm looking forward (for the most part) to all the new dining options, along with the shopping it will bring. The Boardwalk will be an amazing place to be.

And I insist, call me Tommy :)

Edited by TBurban

Dude same I so wanna move here one day it is so amazing. I would definitly love to get a place here one day. So is there gonna be like 4 or 5 phases?

From what I've heard most recently, 4. Correct me if anyone has heard otherwise, but it was one of those questions I wished I would've asked but had slipped my mind at the time :lol:

Congratulations Tommy for ferreting out all this excellent information and all the renderings.

Is the rendering of Intermediate Terminal from the same source?

Is a career as investigative reporter in your future?

Haha. Thanks, Burt!

The Intermediate Terminal Rendering came from their master plan view (which I had forgotten to post yesterday).

DSC08908.jpg

DSC08904.jpg

DSC08905.jpg

DSC08906.jpg

DSC08907.jpg

Generally, some things have changed, but for the most part, it's a larger version of the smaller one they have on their site.

These renderings make Rocketts look far more dense than anything I recall seeing in the past. I think I can barely pinpoint Skyline and Fall Line, but am having trouble spotting Cedars.

In actuality the buildings, so far, all have flat roofs -- very unlike the hipped roof lines in these renderings.

Edited by burt

Burt, the "renderings" on this page are merely a vision. In reality, it will still be quite dense, as the vacant areas around the newest buildings will be filled in with 4-story townhouses. However, it won't look exactly like that. The renderings on the previous page more accurately depict what we'll see, but this is useful in showing the scale of the project.