thoughts for an urban wedding?

pesphoto

so i got married yesterday. we had our ceremony at the chapel at PC and reception at the biltmore. i could not have asked for a more perfect day. every vendor we picked was absolutely awesome. the florist, golden gate, had everything setup perfectly and the flowers were gorgeous. the photographer, krista handfield, was so great to work with. she was sure to get all the shots we wanted and her engagement pictures that we got were just awesome. i can't wait to get the wedding pics. the dj, anthony corcenzi, made the night perfect. the music was great, he played everything we wanted and picked other great songs for the rest. and finally, the staff at the biltmore were unbelievable. they made sure that everything was just right. they got stuff to our room before we even got back there. the service was top notch. even for what we paid for everything, i feel like the service and quality of everything was worth a whole lot more than what we paid.

if you ever want to have an urban wedding in providence, the biltmore is the place to do it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i got married yesterday. we had our ceremony at the chapel at PC and reception at the biltmore. i could not have asked for a more perfect day. every vendor we picked was absolutely awesome. the florist, golden gate, had everything setup perfectly and the flowers were gorgeous. the photographer, krista handfield, was so great to work with. she was sure to get all the shots we wanted and her engagement pictures that we got were just awesome. i can't wait to get the wedding pics. the dj, anthony corcenzi, made the night perfect. the music was great, he played everything we wanted and picked other great songs for the rest. and finally, the staff at the biltmore were unbelievable. they made sure that everything was just right. they got stuff to our room before we even got back there. the service was top notch. even for what we paid for everything, i feel like the service and quality of everything was worth a whole lot more than what we paid.

if you ever want to have an urban wedding in providence, the biltmore is the place to do it.

Archived