Visited Dallas.

darwinism

I am posting to praise the city of Dallas on the wonderful job with the downtown buildings. My family and I were on a roadtrip and our stop in Dallas was only for one evening. We managed to walk around the Arts District, including the Art Museum and the Trow building. We also drove towards the Reunion Arena area as well as the City Hall. I must say that Dallas sure looks like an incredibly clean and safe city with a lot of interesting architectural gems. Throughout our short walk, we did not see a bum or panhandler whatsoever. That is truly an evidence of a strong city. A+ for Dallas ! :)

* Saw the NBC 5 morning news, and was impressed by a hot traffic reporter named Tammy Dombeck ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Dallasite, at least for now. You see my over on the Florida board because I love that state and would like to live there if I ever leave here.

Be sure to check out Uptown, Knox-Henderson, Highland Park, and Lakewood as well as the M-streets/Lower Greenville area and White Rock Lake. I would also suggest a jaunt over to Ft Worth to see downtown and the Stockyards, it's a terribly unique place. Have fun.

• 2 months later...

Archived