Greenville County Law Enforcment Campus

g-vegasman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Finally a little good news on this front. :thumbsup:

As construction is winding down on this pretty ugly building as it stands, there is some good news for a change. They have decided to paint the exterior portion of the builiding and not leave it as is. Originally, it was to remain with the concrete only look as you see it now; however, after numerous complaints about the exterior they have decided to do some painting. Not sure of the color or the scheme. I just know certain portions will be painted and certain portions will remain with the basic concret look. However, i am told that it will look really good when completed.

On another front, the Juvenile Building (Building #5 on the campus) is scheduled to begin a design phase and constructuion by the end of the year.

Finally a little good news on this front. :thumbsup:

As construction is winding down on this pretty ugly building as it stands, there is some good news for a change. They have decided to paint the exterior portion of the builiding and not leave it as is. Originally, it was to remain with the concrete only look as you see it now; however, after numerous complaints about the exterior they have decided to do some painting. Not sure of the color or the scheme. I just know certain portions will be painted and certain portions will remain with the basic concret look. However, i am told that it will look really good when completed.

On another front, the Juvenile Building (Building #5 on the campus) is scheduled to begin a design phase and constructuion by the end of the year.

dude, where are you getting this information? I have spoken with multiple county officials about this building and they dont have a clue about it being painted in any way. Im not saying that its not true, but none of my sources can confirm this. All I keep hearing about is how they are trying to find the money to build the juvenile section. Heres hoping the building is painted and made to look half way decent.

Archived