A Haircut in Providence

keltikdancer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only had one haircut since moving to Providence, but was happy with the results I got from Stefano (corner of Hope and Rochambeau). Typical father-and-son shop (Nunzio is the son); Stefano says he's been there 40 years or so. That makes it an Urb kind of place. I think he charged me a little over $15 for the haircut....

Urb

Dear Recchia - you couldn't be more incorrect about Trim Barbershops.

I'm one of the co-owners and I can personally guarantee you, your friend was compensated for her design work at our shops. If I recall, she was a student at the time and not only did she receive a stipend for her work, but also college credit for her intership at Trim. Our other designer was also paid, so please be careful when speaking about things you don't have all the facts on.

Trim is very popular in RI., in fact, we've received awards and recognition for our quality cuts and service.

p.s. we serve nationally branded beers, nothing is watered down.

I've only had one haircut since moving to Providence, but was happy with the results I got from Stefano (corner of Hope and Rochambeau). Typical father-and-son shop (Nunzio is the son); Stefano says he's been there 40 years or so. That makes it an Urb kind of place. I think he charged me a little over $15 for the haircut....

Urb

Hmmm - interesting. I'm using Mac versions of Opera 8.5, Netscape 7.2, Firefox 2.0. IE 5.2 and of course, Safari. All of the browsers time-out when I try going to dgthree.com; I've never encountered a site before that didn't open on one of those browsers.

Jim - I assume you're on Windows right? Would be curious to know if other Mac users are having a problem accessing the site.

I have been having a lot of problem with the site, just trying to get the java to work for the photos, plus I don't have good hosting, so I can't really put up my pictures, I can only hold about 50 picture total, and I have a few hundred I would like to put up.

I have been having a lot of problem with the site, just trying to get the java to work for the photos, plus I don't have good hosting, so I can't really put up my pictures, I can only hold about 50 picture total, and I have a few hundred I would like to put up.

Archived