Construction Thread- Star Tower

bic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

June 21st - they're working on 13 now. Should be topped off in about 5-6 weeks by their current progress.

p10500880au.jpg

Good work bulldoger! Have we actually confirmed that it is to be the same height as Sanctuary, or are we speculating due to the floor count? It just seems that every picture of this building makes it look real stumpy. Maybe if it was a big congruent piece of glass it might look taller, but its just so chopped up looking.

Good work bulldoger! Have we actually confirmed that it is to be the same height as Sanctuary, or are we speculating due to the floor count? It just seems that every picture of this building makes it look real stumpy. Maybe if it was a big congruent piece of glass it might look taller, but its just so chopped up looking.

The last time I posted a pic, they were on 8 and now 5 weeks later, they are on 13. I don't know the exact height, but it's supposed to be 18 floors, so at their current pace, it should be 5-6 weeks (fingers crossed on the ixnay hurricanes nay).

remember, this will have 18 levels, but the rooftop will look like its 2-3 levels tall, which will add to the height.

• 3 weeks later...

They either did that on either Friday or over the weekend, because I noticed the difference this weekend.

They did it Saturday evening I think. They had 3 sections lined up next to the tower and workers when I drove by.

Ahh, my 1st post here :yahoo:

Archived