Construction Thread- Star Tower

bic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome. Can we call you "spliff" instead?

Well I was thinking more along the lines of Spiff as in Spaceman. One of the many alter-egos of Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes. Investigates strange planets and has a cool-ass flying saucer and goggles. Also carries a death ray blaster.

Not so much the term adopted to mean any high quality or well-rolled marajuana joint.

Although I suppose use of one could make you believe you're the other :blink:

I relate to the character in several ways. Not sure what you were trying to suggest ;) but I digress. Back on topic.

Credits to Urban Dictionary for the concise definitions

They did it Saturday evening I think. They had 3 sections lined up next to the tower and workers when I drove by.

Ahh, my 1st post here :yahoo:

Welcome to the snake pit brother

Hopefully we have much to hear from you in the future, your opinions and observations are welcome

• 2 weeks later...

So, once this gets topped off and mostly done exterior-wise, is Kodsi then going to announce hard plans for his new deal near Colonial?

That's what he said some time back. He made the same statement about announcing the Star Tower when Sanctuary topped off and he came through on that one.

I was just going to comment on how much I love the tree-cover in Orlando. I've always thought it was cool that when you're looking towards downtown from a distance a couple of stories up, it looks like it rises out of nothing.

I've noticed that too. If I go out on the roof of my building and look across it's just a sea of green trees. Hard to believe there are so many things going on underneath them. One of things I love about Orlando - so many beautiful trees!

That shot of Star Tower - it sort of looks like a house of cards.

I've noticed that too. If I go out on the roof of my building and look across it's just a sea of green trees. Hard to believe there are so many things going on underneath them. One of things I love about Orlando - so many beautiful trees!

Reminds me of Mayan temples rising above the Guatemalan rain forest. Those were the days.

That shot of Star Tower - it sort of looks like a house of cards.

If you've got some property...please plant some trees :-)

looks like they are going to raise the north crane. there are around 4 grey crane sections at the base (unless they plan to remove that crane and already started).

I would assume that they are going to raise it since they still have one more floor to hit 18 and then they have to do the rooftop pool area and the cube looking structure on the roof.

Archived