Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turlough

Cleveland

13 posts in this topic

Great Pics. It's been a while since I've been to Cleveland. It's about time for me to go back :).

Great thread. I have always been curious about Cleveland also.

I might try to vist there one day. Any idea what the factory in the first photo is today?

Thanks Guys

METRO---Located in The Flats district the newly renovated 100-year-old Powerhouse features dining, entertainment and specialty retail shops. This four-level brick structure, known for its smokestacks and arched windows, originally powered Cleveland's electric railway and streetcar system and is a National Historic Landmark.

These pitures help dispell the myth that Cleveland is in terrible shape. Nice buildings and park. Water looks clean, there are trees and the air looks clean. Very nice set of pictures

Cleveland is actually in pretty good shape (from what I've seen of the city anyway). Like Detroit, it fell, but not as far as Detroit did. Also, Cleveland's revitalization has been going on for quite a while now.

cleveland's revitalization cant hold a candle to detroits

all cleveland did was clean up downtown build two skyscrapers, two museums and two stadia.....how many major housing starts were there?

ONE!

how many in detroit? far too many to count. While a nice downtown is great and all, its the neighborhoods that lead the path to righteousness

drop me a line when you're in town

Detroit's doing a pretty good job,from 1990-2000 it only lost 76,704 people compared to Cleveland's loss of 27,223 people.

Awesome pictures, thanks for posting them. I've been wanting to visit Cleveland for a while now.

Very nice pics, Cleveland is one of the most underrated cities in America, thanks for showing some of its beauty to the world!

Very nice pics, Cleveland is one of the most underrated cities in America, thanks for showing some of its beauty to the world!

I agree. Cleveland is a great city.