Apollo Beach

jchipgcs

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The info has been out for a little while but Newland Communities, the developer of Mirabay/Fishhawk Ranch, etc....... is building a new community in Apollo Beach. 2500 acres, 5000 homes. Site work will begin this fall acording to a marketing rep with Newland.

Meanwhile, Mirabay is in negotiations with a grocery chain that is not in the southshore area as of yet, to open in the new Mirabay Town Center. They would not release the name but said residents would be "very happy" with the grocier. I wonder who it could be?

The info has been out for a little while but Newland Communities, the developer of Mirabay/Fishhawk Ranch, etc....... is building a new community in Apollo Beach.  2500 acres, 5000 homes.  Site work will begin this fall acording to a marketing rep with Newland.

Meanwhile, Mirabay is in negotiations with a grocery chain that is not in the southshore area as of yet, to open in the new Mirabay Town Center.  They would not release the name but said residents would be "very happy" with the grocier.  I wonder who it could be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It'll be a walmart supercenter... gotta be if the residents are going to be 'very happy'. Mirabay might just have that damn happy face bouncing all over their neighborhood... LOL. If I had to make a real guess i'd say it'll be a Publix.

Archived