The Enclave at the Riverfront

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Enclave has advertised several different available floorplans on Craigslist in the last 6 or so weeks.

Course it doesn't indicate occupancy rate.

But it should indicate there isn't a waiting list of people ready to write checks for a lease.

Some examples

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/apa/812666509.html

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/apa/809870612.html

As an aside, also on Craigslist, I've noticed the same condo at 300 3rd being advertised both for sale and for lease simultaneously.

I have heard a rumor that a lot of people were duped into buying MT's condos as an "investment". They were told they would appreciate in value and be easy to lease. Problem is, there are not that many people wanting to lease $500,000 condos downtown when they clearly have the funds to buy one. Therefore, there are a lot of vacant condos people are looking to lease or sell. Some haven't even finished out the shell because they were sure they could flip it for a profit, it's sad.

I toured 300 Third one Sunday afternoon at their open house and was VERY impressed...blown away actually. However, there is NO question that the west/skyline view would be a MUST HAVE for me. The skyline views are very impressive, and would weigh heavily on any unit selection for me - let's put it this way, I wouldn't purchase a unit with an alternate view.

• 1 month later...

Archived