Clearwater's Skyway

TallTampa

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea too bad clearwater is the one doing it. How many projects in clearwater have become complete messes... roundabout anyone.

Seems clearwater has bad luck when it comes to planning/implementing any sort of projects in their city. By the way is the memorial causeway bridge done yet... :thumbsup:

Anyway I hope they do it and do it right not like that roundabout fiasco. What a mess that was/is.

I agree with you on Clearwater being snake-bit. I think the New Memorial Causeway is scheduled to open the end of this month or Sept (my money's on Sept). I certainly like the design, but Clearwater Beach isn't exactly pedestrian friendly. I don't know that I'd being driving foot traffic down there until this issued is adequately addressed. There are alot of projects on slate for this area.

I certainly like the design, but Clearwater Beach isn't exactly pedestrian friendly. I don't know that I'd being driving foot traffic down there until this issued is adequately addressed. There are alot of projects on slate for this area.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats not true i see people walking all the time theyre especially in the summer and on spring break.

Archived