'05-'06 Saints

NCB

What record do you think the saints will post this year?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What record do you think the saints will post this year?

• higher then 12-4
    • 12-4
    • 11-5
    • 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8(again)
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
    • lower then 6-10

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCB, thanks for the invite to UrbanPlanet. I'm "Cannonized" on the Hornets Louisiana Business forum. I'll be posting more in the future. Hopefully, the projects will keep on coming, giving us more to talk about here. As far as the Saints, an improved defense will get us a couple more wins... 10-6 is my guess.

Definately a 10-6 year for the Saints. 11-5 is really pushing it as we have a very difficult schedule, obviously being as we are in one of the strongest divisions in the league thats gonna make it tough.

an improved defense with the addition of Dwight Smith. also now that Will Smith has some time in the system we effectively have 3 very strong D. Ends so in the case that injury occurs or if we just want to keep our guys rested on the ends we have that ability. also the Addition of Josh Bullocks from the draft should give bellamy a reason to show up and play, and even if he doesnt, we have bullocks there and as mention super-bowl winning dwight Smith to help out all over. the energy and depth on the defense should help out a bunch. not too mention Mckenzie should finally know the unit giving some extra help. most importantly, if they can continue to ride the defensive wave of last december very little can stop us.

Offensive Line is really going to be one of the big keys with the addition of Jammal Brown and Jerman Mayberry on the right side should give Deuce a lot more options to find open holes. look for a top 5 running game this year as well as a top 10 overall Offense.

and most importantly, lets hope that McPherson can either A) Light a fire up Brooks' *** or B) create the possibility to bring in a change of pace at the QB position.

Deuce - 1800 Yards on Season and will start for the NFC in Hawaii.

Definately a 10-6 year for the Saints. 11-5 is really pushing it as we have a very difficult schedule, obviously being as we are in one of the strongest divisions in the league thats gonna make it tough.

an improved defense with the addition of Dwight Smith. also now that Will Smith has some time in the system we effectively have 3 very strong D. Ends so in the case that injury occurs or if we just want to keep our guys rested on the ends we have that ability.  also the Addition of Josh Bullocks from the draft should give bellamy a reason to show up and play, and even if he doesnt, we have bullocks there and as mention super-bowl winning dwight Smith to help out all over. the energy and depth on the defense should help out a bunch. not too mention Mckenzie should finally know the unit giving some extra help.  most importantly, if they can continue to ride the defensive wave of last december very little can stop us.

Offensive Line is really going to be one of the big keys with the addition of Jammal Brown and Jerman Mayberry on the right side should give Deuce a lot more options to find open holes. look for a top 5 running game this year as well as a top 10 overall Offense.

and most importantly, lets hope that McPherson can either A) Light a fire up Brooks' *** or B) create the possibility to bring in a change of pace at the QB position.

Deuce - 1800 Yards on Season and will start for the NFC in Hawaii.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea, after I looked more closely at the saints schedule, I was leaning towards 10-6.

DRockRoss, you made some great points, I think the defense will really step up this year, and the offense will get it done..and then some. Deuce is on a career year..we all know that. The saints just gave him 8 years-$50.1 million...he knows he needs to produce, and he will.

Hey DRocRoss, did u see the black and gold scrimmage? I headed up to Jackson and got a $5 ticket, and man was it worth it. McPherson looks great. He ran around people like Michael Vick and his speed and agility is amazing. His arm looked extremely strong as well, and he had great accuracy on his passes.

All I have to say is....Watch out Aaron...because this kid can play some football.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What a season for the Saints! :D A big turn around from the previous year. Sean Payton should definitely win the coach of the year honor. Every year we as Saints fans always say that the team is going to go all the way(to the Super bowl), but this might be the year that the statement holds truth. Who would have thought that the Saints would be NFC South Champions and also have a first round bye.

Who Dats all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Go Saints!!!!!! :yahoo:

Archived