Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alon504

Unique NO D-Day Museum Expansion

Compared to the likes of the Sydney Opera House (as far as dramatic effect of skyline), New Orleans' National D-Day Museum and Official WWII museum for the United States is scheduled to begin construction very soon. A wonderful addition for the Metropolitan New Orleans area.... http://www.ddaymuseum.org/about/expansion.html

DDAY.jpg

Simply amazing...triple the size of the current museum..wow!

I cant wait to see this when it is finished...i really think this will be something for everyone to come and see...and i hope that everyone does come and see. Theyve done a fantastic job with the D-Day museum so far, and it just continues to get better.

Simply amazing...triple the size of the current museum..wow!

I cant wait to see this when it is finished...i really think this will be something for everyone to come and see...and i hope that everyone does come and see. Theyve done  a fantastic job with the D-Day museum so far, and it just continues to get better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been 4 times, already. It's just an awesome museum, but, it can be like an information overload on the brain as once you start, you really get into the experience in a very intense way and when you are finished, you are moved, but, brain tired, as well! :D