my drawing of the ACC Hall of Fame

cityboi

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you ever take a break from creating all those drawings? :) Yet-another excellent presentation from Cityboi. I like your ideas and I sincerely hope that they travel around your city until someone recognizes your talent... and rewards you for that. It will be nice to put your signature in a few of these projects. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Call me dumb, it's happened before. What is the ACC? The building is OK. I like the yellow brick better than the red. I woud prefer a daring glass building for a museum or hall of fame, but that's personal preference. I would think that the main thing is that they build it.

The ACC or Atlantic Coast Conference is a college sports conference. The schools that make up the ACC are UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake Forest, Virginia, Maryland, Clemson, Goergia Tech, Florida State and now Miami. The ACC was founded in Greensboro in 1953 and this is where the conference headqaurters is located today. Greensboro is well known for hosting the ACC Men's and women's basketball tournament in the 23,000 seat Greensboro Coliseum.

I chose brick because its Traditional. The ACC is about tradition. The Brick style also fits in better with the character of Greensboro's architecture and the nearby ballpark. But there is nothing wrong with having some glass. I think if it were built in Charlotte, you'd see alot of glass.

Archived