Portland at night

turlough

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

Portland's a great city, but it needs some more skyscrapers! Sorry, but Charlotte ruins it when it comes to these metros of about 2 million people have don't have good Skyscrapers.

Portland's a great city, but it needs some more skyscrapers! Sorry, but Charlotte ruins it when it comes to these metros of about 2 million people have don't have good Skyscrapers.

One great thing I love about portland is it is next to water...something I wish Charlotte had. Heck, I'd even be for them making a man-made lake next to DT Charlotte, LOL!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Portland has a nice little grid going on, and from what I hear the mass transit is top of the line for a city the size it is.

Guest donaltopablo

Being next to water is always a huge plus. Or mountains. Or like Seattle, both.

I know I miss this about Atlanta. Hell, even a river adds a nice touch.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ITS BEEN 30 YEARS SINCE I WAS IN PORTLAND, I THOUGHT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL CITY. IVE SEEN RECENT PHOTOS OFF PORTLAND AND IT IS STILL BEAUTIFUL. THE VIEWS TO ME ARE BREATH TAKING. I LIVE IN CA. BUT PORTLAND IS ON THE TOP OF MY BEAUTIFUL CITY LIST, JUST THE WAY IT IS.

ITS BEEN 30 YEARS SINCE I WAS IN PORTLAND, I THOUGHT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL CITY. IVE SEEN RECENT PHOTOS OFF PORTLAND AND IT IS STILL BEAUTIFUL. THE VIEWS TO ME ARE BREATH TAKING. I LIVE IN CA. BUT PORTLAND IS ON THE TOP OF MY BEAUTIFUL CITY LIST, JUST THE WAY IT IS.

ATRAYU my friend,

Posting in all caps is strictly forbidden by the Administrators at UrbanPlanet. If you are confused, I direct you to the forum rules. If you need help with anything let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

• 2 years later...

Archived