Liamlunchtray

TheAnk

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! Yep I bet it was. I think I turned around and glared because you were driving by very slowly. "some dude probably looking for drugs" hehehehe.

Was it right here?

IMG_2359.jpg

Liam

I think I saw Liamlunchtray walking a dog around Durfee and Hammond streets as I was scouting hoods..

I drove by in the grey Benzo two days ago.. Was that you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.. That was me.. :lol:

Not looking for drugs.. hahahaha.. Scouting hoods as usual..

I have to say, your little pocket in between Cranston St and Westminster is incredible.. Great neighborhood feel, very secluded... Great stock, and the residents seem like they really care about their blocks..

I had never been in that little section before.. Groton, Durfee, to Hammond.. You would never really know that was there unless you stumbled upon it..

Very impressed..

Yes.. That was me..  :lol:

Not looking for drugs.. hahahaha.. Scouting hoods as usual..

I have to say, your little pocket in between Cranston St and Westminster is incredible.. Great neighborhood feel, very secluded... Great stock, and the residents seem like they really care about their blocks..

I had never been in that little section before.. Groton, Durfee, to Hammond.. You would never really know that was there unless you stumbled upon it..

Very impressed..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I really love our little area. Almost every house is Owner occupied too, which is great, and I know pretty much all of my neighbors. The assisted housing on Durfee makes a great buffer from Cranston St. That house across from mine just sold. Im not sure what the final price was, but it was listed at 428k and only lasted on the market for a week.

Liam

Archived