• Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped in to this warm, inviting bookstore last night and

encourage everyone who can, to do the same. Nice selection

of books - beautifully displayed, numerous gift items,

cozy spaces to sit and read, nice looking coffee / food bar

as well as more tables and stools near the fireplace;

my companion especially appreciated the magazine selection,

especially those on electronic music and poetry...

overall a fabulous addition to downtown shopping!

I've bookmarked this store's website, and will shop there as often as needs dictate. What a delight to be able to patronize a downtown bookstore again! Goodbye, 28th Street.

I hope the owner made a business plan. She sure seems to have done her demographic homework. I hope it's an enormous success and a thumb in the eye to downtown retail nay-sayers.

I'm bummed. I was going to check out the book store today, but I called and they didn't have the specific book I needed, and I didn't want to take my chances of it being in before Christmas. Guess I shouldn't wait until the last minute. :whistling: So I went to Schulers instead (and saw a new GR City Commissioner there browsing).

I go shopping with cash money mister! So by the looks of it I should definetly drop some monies there. I bet some of you were looking for Grand Rapids books?

Actually, I was looking for a good thriller. I think I ended up with Michael Crichton's State of Fear. I was looking for a couple of other books too, but they didn't have them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived