Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spartan

Welcome (part 2)

Welcome to the Greenville section. Any concerns with the new layout should be posted in the Upstate Forum Realignment thread in the Upstate section.

We still need to come up with a subtite/description for the Greenville section :)

Hmm... this description / subtitle thing has been a tough one, plaguing me all evening...

"Home of Shoeless Joe Jackson and Jesse Jackson (not related)" ? :rofl:

I'm honestly at a loss, in all seriousness.

The subtitle must be, "The Heart of the Upstate." This is what most of the travel manuals say about Greenville and I agree. :)

The subtitle must be, "The Heart of the Upstate."  This is what most of the travel manuals say about Greenville and I agree. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll second that motion!

I am fine with that description. I will give it another day to let people reply before I have it changed. But just out of curiosity, what is Greenville's nickname? You know- Spartanburg's is "The Hub City" Anderson's is "The Electric City" ..... and Greenville?

I am fine with that description. I will give it another day to let people reply before I have it changed. But just out of curiosity, what is Greenville's nickname? You know- Spartanburg's is "The Hub City" Anderson's is "The Electric City" ..... and Greenville?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is one excellent question, Spartan. I was trying to figure that out last night myself...hence, the reason I was at a loss. Any nick-name would seem like the obvious choice.

Edit: Check out the wonderful nicknames for Greenville provided by the following:

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/G...-South-Carolina

Hmm... this description / subtitle thing has been a tough one, plaguing me all evening...

"Home of Shoeless Joe Jackson and Jesse Jackson (not related)" ?  :rofl:

I'm honestly at a loss, in all seriousness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GAH, I think I would puke :sick: