Azzar

GaryP

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone notice the city gave this bum money to make improvements to the Grandville fire station? It is a great building, but he is just going to keep his toy trucks in it. Why give him money when it isn't going to add any vibrance to that area?

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure that you are not mixing this up with the Fire Station down on Grandville that serves as some sort of center for the Hispanic community? And if you are correct, what a total waste of resources. Giving this man money for anything is like flushing it down the toilet.

Did anyone notice the city gave this bum money to make improvements to the Grandville fire station? It is a great building, but he is just going to keep his toy trucks in it. Why give him money when it isn't going to add any vibrance to that area?

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is the one that is further down Grandville at Franklin (?) that serves as a Hispanic Center, but is really in need of some TLC.

It is the one that is further down Grandville at Franklin (?) that serves as a Hispanic Center, but is really in need of some TLC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought I read awhile back that they are receiving a "Cool City" grant from the state to fix up that building.

Ok, good! Now I know which one you are talking about. That is a great station that needs some TLC.

Joe

Are you sure that you are not mixing this up with the Fire Station down on Grandville that serves as some sort of center for the Hispanic community?  And if you are correct, what a total waste of resources.  Giving this man money for anything is like flushing it down the toilet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...

Archived