Another New Bar/Saloon

PBJ

Well, since they posted the website (although it appears a little light on subject matter at the time), I suppose I'm allowed to talk about it here now. McFadden's will be opening sometime late September early October where Tiki Bob's used to live. It's owned and opperated by the same folks as Margarita Grill, Tiki's, Have a Nice Day Cafe, Bar Chicago etc. Other McFaddens are in New York, Boston and a few other big cities. Good food, great night life from what i've heard. Always good to have new nightlife downtown. It'll be interesting to see how the 4th Irish themed bar goes over in downtown GR. I think its a neat concept, but we'll have to see how it goes over.

www.mcfaddensgrandrapids.comwww.mcfaddensgrandrapids.com

For a better idea of the theme you could check out

DC's

Or Bostons

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since they posted the website (although it appears a little light on subject matter at the time), I suppose I'm allowed to talk about it here now.  McFadden's will be opening sometime late September early October where Tiki Bob's used to live.  It's owned and opperated by the same folks as Margarita Grill, Tiki's, Have a Nice Day Cafe, Bar Chicago etc.  Other McFaddens are in New York, Boston and a few other big cities.  Good food, great night life from what i've heard.  Always good to have new nightlife downtown.  It'll be interesting to see how the 4th Irish themed bar goes over in downtown GR.  I think its a neat concept, but we'll have to see how it goes over.

www.mcfaddensgrandrapids.comwww.mcfaddensgrandrapids.com

For a better idea of the theme you could check out

DC's

Or Bostons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just glad to see someone using that great building. I would venture to say that the interest we are seeing from national/regional chains, (HOB, McFaddens, Margarita Grill, Post Bar, etc.) means that downtown's revitalization has moved into a new phase.

Like the Post Bar, this will be another great addition to downtown. I've visited the one in Fourth Street Live in Louisville, and it is a quality establishment. I think it's great that we are starting to get some attention downtown from the national chains, as long as they don't muscle out the local establishments that have blazed the trail for renewal downtown.

Archived