Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one that I snapped of my daughter's glove and hat during Friday's G-Drive win over the Columbus Catfish.

Now you've hit a soft spot of mine... vintage (and vintage-looking) sports shots. Excellent shot. Our playroom is done in antique golf and other sport implements and vintage baseball posters (Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Roger Maris). Well done you!

Ah, the beloved "Pink B" hats. They should sell those at the "Pink Bee" store in the West End. Fantastic photo and color tinting, RT! :shades:

Gsupstate, that is simply an awesome photo representing Greenville's small town charm. Wonderful snapshot of our slice of heaven on earth! :thumbsup:

Cricket, the vivid colors in your lates photos are breathtakingly beautiful. Well done! :camera:

You guys know how I love bright colors in my shots! Well, the most colorful place in downtown would have to be the corner (is it McBee?) where the Christian Academy's art is displayed all along the wall. Here's one example of this beautiful art display:

June 20, 2007, Morning Edition:

569642247_a8b1e2ea89_o.jpg

Great photos, RT! I love the angle and lighting in that last one. Of course, its main subject is my favorite downtown public structure, so that makes it even more special to me. :thumbsup:

Saturday, 23-JUN-2007, PM Edition:

And now I finally get around to contributing a photo of the day again. This is a recent shot from inside the Port City Java at Wachovia Place:

CoffeeShop_01.jpg

You captured one of those Greenville aspects that you can only experience to understand. I can almost hear the band across the river and the shrills of kids in the fountain... :thumbsup: I was downtown that evening at a play at the Peace Center, and it was definitely hopping. We had to settle for an inside table at the Overlook Grill.