Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the best art you've/greenville's ever seen. theres a bunch of them over by the citco station in the west end. open your mind to the hate mind racist control satellite. "brought to you by carl's jr."

"7 Day Bigots"......"respiratory therapist home".......just not following the train of thought. :lol:

Only the best art you've/greenville's ever seen. theres a bunch of them over by the citco station in the west end. open your mind to the hate mind racist control satellite. "brought to you by carl's jr."

Oh, I've seen plenty of art in my days on this earth and this, my friend, doesn't qualify. Looks like the rantings of a lunatic to me... :sick:

I've always loved that view of Greenville. Imagine it with only 4 traffic lanes, a landscaped median, wider sidewalks and landscaping, and no billboards or power lines...

I agree. After we tackle Church Street and Augusta Road, Wade Hampton Boulevard gets my vote for the next "road diet." Unfortunately we can't do much about the developments already there, but hopefully improvements in the North Main area along Stone Avenue will ultimately help Wade Hampton.

I'm impressed with Greenville! Isn't that areaa the largest metro in SC? Does Spartanburg have a nice skyline?
Columbia currently has the largest Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), although if the Upstate's three main cities are recombined (Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson), it will once again make up the largest official MSA in the state.

Spartanburg has a nice skyline if you think one highrise (the Denny's Corporate HQ tower) and a small collection of midrises is nice. I think it has lots of potential, but does not really have much of a skyline at this point. Spartan posted a photo from the best vantage point, if you would like to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...