Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Bought a new DJI Mavic Pro drone. Here's a pic I took today using it. I am planning to use it to shoot aerial images and videos of area wide events and developments. 

DJI_0006.JPG

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, gvegascple said:

It still boggles my mind why this wasnt used as a terrace with the views of the river and mountains.  I like the picture but it doesnt compare to the real thing.  I guess you CAN have too much good views when it comes to the Embassy Suites.

Agree. Should have been a pool terrace. They really dropped the ball with that one. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vicupstate said:

Perhaps they have an indoor pool?  I love the mural myself. 

They do have an indoor pool. That is also directly above the lobby area, lobby bar, and Ruths Chris. I imagine a pool above space like that would probably add significantly to the cost. Also would probably change that roof elevations to accommodate the pool depth which would eliminate, I would assume, that first row of rooms with the windows you can see facing this area and at the prices these rooms go at would be a significant revenue loss.

Just thinking out loud.