Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gman!

Again, thanks for the great photo thread in Nashville and come back anytime. It looks as if you were busy. Remember this time next year there should be a lot more under construction as Nashville yards is supposed to be in full swing with up to 9 high-rise buildings in that project alone under construction at the same time, not to mention there could be a host of new high-rises going up on the East Bank of the river along with the Oracle Campus. I know you were disappointed that the Ritz was not under construction, but it will start 1st quarter of next year along with the Circle South project across the street, and most likely 800 Lea, the 600 footer, Tony Giarratana is going there, so the circle will have 5 high-rise building s at that one place under construction. We also think the 6 building projects in SoBro between the 2nd & Peabody, & the Rutledge Hill project will start next year. The 750 footer at 1010 Church will not start until 2023.

There are about 80 high-rise projects yet to break ground and I know of a lot more that have yet to be announced. Not all will get built, but a good percentage will

So bring extra SD cards!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, NewlyUpstate said:

Going to that must have been quite the experience lmao

As a person who has a Ranger bass boat and fishes regularly at Keowee, I loved it. :D I felt like a fat kid at Krispy Kreme. 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1