Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/3/2022 at 10:05 AM, NewlyUpstate said:

I wonder if the amount of detail work (particularly with the masonry) is the reason why this is taking so long. I hope the contractors bid the labor accurately and aren't driving themselves bankrupt!

I'm following them on instagram--some of the closeups of the brick and stonework are pretty spectacular. I hope this project is a success because it's rare to see a developer think in centuries  not just business cycles. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wife & I trekked Main St. today (from one end to the other)…was surprising & amazing to see multitudes walking as well…on a Monday holiday in February!
I was  really disgusted (again) with the continued bad appearance of the exterior of a prominent structure. It’s pathetic an ugly exterior continues to be present on an otherwise very attractive Main St.564E9E32-425B-454A-BE27-C2AA94232F72.thumb.jpeg.1591f1aa60b63e6672552f90d4f126ee.jpeg

Edited by cabelagent
  • Like 4

On 2/20/2023 at 7:13 PM, cabelagent said:

Wife & I trekked Main St. today (from one end to the other)…was surprising & amazing to see multitudes walking as well…on a Monday holiday in February!
I was  really disgusted (again) with the continued bad appearance of the exterior of a prominent structure. It’s pathetic an ugly exterior continues to be present on an otherwise very attractive Main St.564E9E32-425B-454A-BE27-C2AA94232F72.thumb.jpeg.1591f1aa60b63e6672552f90d4f126ee.jpeg

You should have taken pictures of the homeless people camped out along Main Street next to CVS and in front of Sticky Fingers along with the empty retail/restaurant spots also. :D #yeahTHATgreenville 

Edited by gman430
  • Confused 2

I was  really disgusted (again) with the continued bad appearance of the exterior of a prominent structure. It’s pathetic an ugly exterior continues to be present on an otherwise very attractive Main St.

you should buy it and change the facade then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2023 at 5:13 PM, cabelagent said:

I’ve always thought this particular building was begging for a commissioned mural to be painted around it.  It’s a blank canvas.

On 2/23/2023 at 7:40 AM, btoy said:

you should buy it and change the facade then.

I know a guy who would be happy to broker that deal… 😂

On 3/6/2023 at 8:41 PM, gman430 said:

SoCon Champions and going dancing for the first time since 1980: 

FEE4A48A-654E-4171-8040-C2521EADA716.jpeg

Totally ruined my bracket this year!!!  Still, very happy for them.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...